Our trainers are qualified and trained. This is important, so that you get the best training as a player. The one goal is to make you better.
Phone: +1 815 382-7303 (Call or text)
Michael Dombrowski has been doing private and group training since he was 14 years old when he was with Full Package Athletics. He decided to start his own business D-SKI Basketball in the summer of 2011 and was a instant success. Mike right now is a college, elite and fundamental trainer. He has a passion for helping players and was a player his self who worked with a lot of trainers. Mike has sat and watched a lot of NBA player workouts ran by Josh Oppenheimer. Mikes wants to in the future to work out professional basketballs players and help run camps around the country.
- Michael was a 4 year Varsity starter at Johnsburg High School basketball and Soccer
- 1000 + points scored Varsity career
- 9 Varsity letters earned / 2 year All Conference /3 year All Area /All State 5 Teams
- Played for an AAU Elite Team for 4 years : Coach and trained 1 Year Full Package 6th grade Elite Team
- 2012-Coaching 4th,6th and Asst coach 16U AAU Spring Travel
- MVP-All Star Game 2011 MVP-JHS High school/ Leading scorer in McHenry County 19.4 avg 2011.
- Defensive player of the year 2 seasons/ 4.5 avg Steals a game Senior year
- U.S Army National Scholar-Athlete Scholarship Award 2011
- 3 point State finalist - 5th place 2010
- Carthage College: Soccer- Varsity Squad Freshman Year Leading Scorer of team Offensive Player of the Year- All Conference-Wisconsin All State. Team won Conference and Conference Championship. NCAA Qualifier. Ranked 23rd Nationally
- College Soccer season success kept me from be able to join The Basketball Team.
Phone: (815) 236-4968 (call or text)
Kevin Dombrowski is the assistant and strength trainer at D-SKI Basketball he started the company with his brother Michael. Kevin is a young guy who knows a lot about the game of basketball. The best thing he brings to D-SKI Basketball is vertical training he does with our athletes; he is a product of what he does. He is 5'11 and can dunk it off two feet and one foot and he only a junior in high school. He couldn’t even touch the backboard going into his sophomore year. Kevin will improve your vertical in very little time!
Team Mom (Organizer)
She is so important to us, she helps us organize everything and keeps us in check. Without her this wouldnt be possible.